Monday, 2 July 2012

Synchornicity confusion

At the weekend, the Rabbi gave a lecture during which he cautioned what a person should blog about. That's a fairly reasonable message you may think. But I'm not sure that the Rabbi actually knew what blogging was. The example that he gave was uploading photos of family members to Facebook without consulting with them first.

Anyway, whilst pondering this curious message from the Rabbi whose congregation has an average age of 65, I turned on the TV after nightfall to hear Frank Sinatra sing about Witchcraft. To be specific, the verses that he sang were:

'cause it's witchcraft, wicked witchcraft
And although I know it's strictly taboo 
I'm a bit of an oddity in my community in having an interest in witchcraft and being fortunate enough to have several pagan friends. The synchronicity of the two events, a warning "be careful what you blog about" and song about withcraft have left me quite perplexed.

What do you think the Universe is trying to tell me?